Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Anniversary

Sunday June 6th, 2010

marked our 2nd anniversary. Can you believe it!? I sure can't. It has been such an amazing two years. It has flown by. This year was certainly easier than the first. Let us go back to year one.... cute lime green element totaled, shattered heel. Nightmares, still. This year was awesome. We took a few trips and bought a freaking sweet house! Which you all still need to come see! I feel like I get to know Michael better everyday. I love the guy. Saturday we went and got massages at the Tranquility Spa in Salt Lake and then we went to dinner at Flemmings at the Gateway. Our massages were amazing! Dinner was absolutely fabulous! Mike went there for a work dinner a few weeks ago and loved it so we decided we would go together. I got the BBQ salmon and Mike got the petite sirloin. Best Salmon I have ever had. Really! I ate the entire thing and that is really saying something. If you are ever at the Gateway and want a great meal, go to Flemings. It is a little pricey but for sure worth it. We had a great Anniversary and look forward to many more to come.

2 comments:

Dave and Ashley Blackhurst said...

We went to Flemings last night for my birthday. It's my all-time favorite; I tell everyone it's the Chuck-E-Cheese for grown-ups. I think we have similar tastes in a lot of things.

walkerbunch said...

Happy Anniversary!