Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Many Personalities of Whitney



So... Due to the car accident I had the wonderful opportunity to yet again go car shopping. Let me just give you a little history. Right before Michael and started dating I bought a cute little red convertable bug. I loved it. I drove it for a year and once Mike and I got married we decided to sell it and get something bigger and more reliable. Then came the car shopping. We both always liked the Honda Elements so that is what we decided to get but... of course I have to have the most impossible color to find. Took us a while but we finally found one and we jumped on it. Drove that for about nine months and wrecked it. yay! Gotta love it. So here we were back to square one. After a lot of test driving and many headaches we found the Subaru Impreza. Cute eh? 

1 comments:

Dave and Ashley Blackhurst said...

Cute; although it won't be as easy spotting you driving down the road anymore. No one else had your green car.