Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My very first quilt!

Okay so... my cute husband got me a sewing machine for my birthday. I sewed a little with it and then i just kinda got feeling bad because I hadn't used it much so i found this neat little book that has all kinds of patterns and cool stuff in it to sew for your house. It had this quilt in it. I thought oh that won't be bad... it was totally hard! ha ha It took me a good three months to do. But it is done and I am so proud of it! I felt so accomplished once I was done. So here it is. I just had to share it with everyone.

2 comments:

Paul and Heidi Broadbent said...

That is such a cute quilt! I just finished one for our baby boy. Did you do the binding and everything?

walkerbunch said...

Whit,
Your quilt is so cute! I love the pattern and colors. -You've got skills.