Monday, December 8, 2008

so. this week is going to be absolutely nuts. Welcome to the Christmas season right? incase you didn't know, Michael and i both work full time and Mike goes to school full time in the evenings. Needless to say... we don't see much of each other. Finals are coming up and This week Mike has prep Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights. We also have my work Christmas party on tuesday and Michaels work party and my birthday on friday and my family christmas party on saturday. What a freaking week! It makes me tired just thinking about it. It should be fun though. I just almost think all of the christmas parties arent worth the trouble. But it will all be fine and be over before we know it right!?

1 comments:

Cristi Benedict said...

Happy Birthday! I didn't know your birthday was in December! Christmas season is always so busy! I'm glad you at least get to enjoy your birthday in all the craze of December! Happy Birthday Whitney!